To begin with, when you engage SBC, you get me. If your scope of work needs it (and, yes, your budget allows it), you get “we,” i.e. my fabulous partner network as well as me.
But you always get “me.” At a fee you can afford. With results that will make you proud. So, who am I? Well, I:
- am a “Social PR” strategist who, among other career highlights, rebuilt the ASPCA’s communication function, and instituted its award-winning measurement program to boot;
- was named to PRWeek‘s first “top 40 Under 40” list, the first list of 25 Women That Rock Social Media and other fun stuff;
- founded and continue to curate the popular #measurePR hashtag and Twitter chat;
- frequently speak on, and am quoted in, industry events and media; and
- have been privileged to work with some of the most forward-thinking and innovative organizations of our time.
I come from a long line of educators, so it makes sense that I’m on the faculty of The Johns Hopkins University. I give back to my profession and community as much as I can; by volunteering (I am a long-time IABC/DC Metro volunteer, including having served as chapter president from 2009 to 2010, was on ColorComm’s founding board of advisors, and am currently on the Advisory Council for Women in PR USA), mentoring, and providing pro bono services.
On the personal side, I:
- Love to eat;
- Am a great cook, which is helpful as I tend to follow a primal/paleo eating pattern;
- Adore animals (the late Suzy Q. was the love of my life);
- Am a neat freak; and
- Could dance all night, especially if it’s East Coast Swing or the classical Indian dance form, Kathak.
Enough about me. How can I help you?