- Know that “PR” means more than simply “press releases” or blasting out pitches to a faceless database;
- See that social media, when used well, can create communities that don’t just support your brand, but drive it forward;
- Realize that this needs to be done strategically, holistically, and with measurable objectives in mind;
- Understand that this takes time, and are willing to invest that time; and
- Look for vision, creativity, efficiency and effectiveness in your partners.
You might live and work in the B2B space, or the B2C. Frankly, when it comes to communication these days, most of the time it’s B2E (business-to-everyone). Maybe you’re downsizing from a big agency, or even an agency looking for an experienced strategic partner. Perhaps you’re a forward-looking technology company, or a beloved brand, or a non-profit organization. These are just some of the spaces we love and experience we have.
But whoever you are, and whatever you do, you know that the best “PR” incorporates a strong community element … and that the best strategy will be integrated and measurable.
We don’t work with just anyone and everyone. We excel when we work with clients who:
- Share information with us as freely as they would with their legal counsel;
- Respect and help us maintain our scope of work;
- Are realistic about goals and objectives, and know how PR will support their business objectives;
- Commit to smooth and nimble internal approval processes; and
- Keep a clear stream of communications going.
Sound familiar? Well then, hello! You’ve come to the right place.