Five reasons for you to attend my presentation on “measurement in the age of now” at PRSA’s 2010 International Conference today (Set 5, Track 4):
That is, of course, you’re in the PR field, and attending the conference here in DC.
If you’re not – well, you can send me good vibes, right?
Counting down the five:
5. I’ll be talking practical measurement and value, not smoke & mirrors.
4. I’ll show you how others have done/are looking measurement the right way, i.e. working backwards from objectives, not swirling in a morass of “buzz.”
In other words, how to build your measurement house of bricks, not sand.
Image: Erwin Bolwidt via Flickr, Creative Commons
3. I’m told my accent is fun to listen to. I promise to try to speak slowly.
2. If you’re playing the #prngame, you definitely don’t want to miss the chance to score some points. A lot of them. ‘Sall I’m saying.
1. I’d really appreciate it!
3:3o pm ET, in the Monroe room at the Washington Hilton.
And if you are in PR but not here “IRL,” do follow along on Twitter: hashtag #prsa_ic.
Look forward to seeing you!
Hi Shonali- sorry I can’t be there to see your presentation! Looking forward to the slides and good luck :)
Thank you, Krista!
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Shonali Burke, evanweisel, evanweisel, Krista Giuffi, Max and others. Max said: RT @shonali: 5 reasons 2 attend my #prsa_ic prez on measurement 2day http://t.co/gWtZM5h (if ur playing #prngame, you DEFINITELY want to!) […]